The association will be supported by the following committee elected on 11th June 2015:
- Chair – Gavin Griffiths
- Vice Chair – Jane Price
- Secretary –
- Membership Secretary – Richard Howdle
- Treasurer – Steve Everett
- Events – Giovanni Renna
- To liaise with the STT and other interested organisations to ensure that Rowley Fields is maintained to a good standard, providing a facility for recreation and leisure time activities.
- To protect Rowley Fields for future generations.
- To enhance Rowley Fields, ensuring free access by all, regardless of age or ability.
- To be a point of contact for users to raise their concerns about Rowley Fields.
- To raise public awareness about the historic, aesthetic, wildlife and amenity value of Rowley Fields and to encourage user participation.
- To encourage membership of the Friends of Rowley Fields.
The Friends of Rowley Fields is an unincorporated association
FRIENDS OF ROWLEY FIELDS Constitution
The following Data Protection Policy will apply, the associations secretary can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org following the inaugural meeting on 11th June 2015.